Sunday, January 31, 2010

FO' BUSINESS DAYS!


:::At the Korean Embassy in DC for my Consulate interview!:::





Guess what?! I've gotten yelled at by my first Korean, and I have not even left the United States! ...Holler... I've been beyond stressed trying to get packed, finish my class, say my farewells and on top of that I had to GIVE my passport to the Korean Embassy in DC to get my Visa put in it, and it apparently takes FO' BUSINESS DAYS! On the phone, I swear, I could not understand this man for the life of me, until he screamed at the top of his lungs what was supposed to be FOUR business days! I stayed strong, said OOOH, gotcha! said my thanks, got off the phone all wide eyed... and realized... I'm not getting my passport back until the DAY before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment