Thursday, February 4, 2010

They're Laughing b/c You Are So Tall

Do you have any questions for the new teacher?
::Giggles::
"How tall are you?" :: as he blushes ::

I love it here already! Korea... land of potential white super models! That's me :)

The flight here wasn't too dreadfully bad, although I do not want to do it again... for another year! It took me over 27 hours! Yea..! Jinju is a cute little city, I haven't explored too much yet.. mainly because I SLEPT all day when I was taking a 'nap' until dark! But I did get a chance to go to a cafe.. which was French..?..that's what I thought... and got a chance to hear a Korean singing (in English) Sean Kingston's song "somebody call 9-1-1.. shawty's fire burnin' on the dance floor. WOAH-O-O".. and I loved every minute of it!

I am at the school now, we'll start calling it Oxford.. because that is its name.. prestigious, huh? And I LOVE it so far, it is a super nice building.. it took me all of 30 seconds to walk to, and I couldn't even finish my Starburst! Apartment.. glorious, super home-y, and extremely cute! Pictures coming, or maybe I'll debut it on video! Anyways.. life is good!

Back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment