Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ate Me a Live Octopus, Y'all!

Yes, you read that right. It wasn't just 'raw'... it was ALIVE... go ahead, call PETA now, I'm ready for them. Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. I have already repented and I still feel horrible for that poor li'l guy...

... given the same cultural situation, I think I would try it again... I'm sure the Makgeoli within our systems did not help steer us away... but this is what Koreans do, this is how they live, kids eat this without crying!



The video in the YouTube link is quite.. umm.. graphic, let's just say that there is no remorse! Korean.
Scissors.
Done.
JoJo attempts.
Fails.
Korean shoves wiggling leg in his face.
JoJo denies.
Then takes it like a man.







I decided to try it myself... it took me a little while to muster up the guts (no pun intended) to do it, and it was still wiggling even though it had been hacked to pieces 5 minutes earlier.
Morning after.:
Wake up.
Use the bathroom.
Wash hands.
What happened last night?
HOLDING MOUTH.. OMG, LIVE OCTOPUS..
stayed in the bathroom.. blech..

No comments:

Post a Comment