Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh Nooo You Di'int

Intro to my class: Level 2 (out of 5) English Conversation Class, 9 students attend the University, 2 students are adults (1 we will call Dr. Smiles.. is a doctor)

Teacher (me.. hehe): Can you think of some more illnesses that are not listed in the book?

(very short 2 second lull)

Dr. Smiles: CONSTIPATION! (with a smile on his face... hence the name)

Teacher: Uhh... (takes about 0.5 seconds to think... looks at Dr. Smiles... erupts into laughter... stops... giggles...) Uhh... hmph... okaaaay... does anyone know what that means? (tilts head to the side, gives Dr. Smiles an evil glare) Oh my gosh! I can't believe you said that (giggling... thinking about writing it on the board) No! Sorry, oh my gosh, another illness, a DIFFERENT illness!


1 comment: